There are many benefits to having Solid Wall Insulation on your property. Not only can Solid Wall Insulation save you money on your energy bills and help you reduce your carbon footprint in your home, but Solid Wall Insulation can also help with the following:
– It can heavily improve weatherproofing and sound resistance
– It can fill in gaps in-between the brickwork, meaning you could reduce the chance of draughts into your home as well as improving the appearance.
– By protecting the brickwork, the life in your walls could be increased.
– Solid Wall Insulation does not reduce any floor areas in your home
– Solid Wall Insulation can be applied without any disruption to the house
– You can match the Solid Walls to look the way you would like and improve the outside look of your home for the better.Back to blog
I very rarely leave reviews, but on this occasion I felt I just had to.
Quite simply, Tempo ( Doncaster) were brilliant – did exactly as stated on their vans – free boilers. Turned up on time, did a fantastic job fitting my new oil boiler, no hassle, and free. Absolutely brilliant… I’ll spread the word Tempo.
Read case study
To Andy and staff, Many thanks for all your help today, in my emergency.” Andy and the team were able to quickly respond to a boiler repair emergency in Prestatyn.Read case study
We are over the moon with the boiler install and the work that has been completed at the property. I was very happy with how professional and tidy they were and can’t thank them enough for everything they have done.Read case study