Every boiler, no matter what the type or the age needs regular servicing to ensure the safety of each person within the household. If, however you notice any of the following, then it is vital that you arrange for a Gas Safe Registered team (Such as us here at Tempo) to assess your boiler as soon as possible:
– Your boiler doesn’t seem to be working as it should
– The pilot light fails to stay on and goes off regularly.
– There are black or brown marks around the boiler or piping.
– The flame in your boiler appears weak and yellow as apposed to strong and blue.
– There appears to be a lot of steam or condensation in the room in which the boiler sits.
If you feel that this sounds like your boiler at the moment then please do not hesitate to call us on 0800 152 2011 to arrange for a boiler service.Back to blog
To Andy and staff, Many thanks for all your help today, in my emergency.” Andy and the team were able to quickly respond to a boiler repair emergency in Prestatyn.Read case study
We are over the moon with the boiler install and the work that has been completed at the property. I was very happy with how professional and tidy they were and can’t thank them enough for everything they have done.Read case study
Really pleased with today. The guys worked so hard and were extremely professional. Thank you so much. We will certainly recommend you whenever possible. We’ve already told number 7 how good they were !!!Read case study